Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11374 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 56% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,748 (15,369 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Azua de Compostela costs RD$ 500 (about 6 hours ago)