Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15706 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,589 (R$ 10,120) in Niterói.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,585 (about 3 hours ago)