Cost of living in Ningbo, China vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12776 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 49% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,224 (17,405元) in Ningbo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3,225 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)