Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12769 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 51% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,115 (16,565元) in Nanchang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maracaibo costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (about 3 hours ago)