Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 53% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,789 (3,151,064 Dinar) in Najaf.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Shanghai costs 200元 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 130 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tucumán costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)