Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30807 EUR / TND
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 56% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,714 (5,563 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Arkhangelsk costs руб 72 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)