Cost of living in Mysore, India vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01110 EUR / INR
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 70% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,318 (₨118,699) in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 2 hours ago)