Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 33% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,793 (4,889,113 Dinar) in Mosul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salinas, Ecuador costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)