Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11528 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 73% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,125 (9,762TL) in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)