Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 62% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,555 (COL$6,892,651) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)