Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05290 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,620 (E£ 30,626) in Luxor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 2 hours ago)