Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 32%|
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23709 EUR / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,813 prices entered by 348 different people.
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)