Cost of living in Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 246 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00202 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyzylorda (Kazakhstan) is 73% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Lyon you would need to make just about €982 (486,884 KZT) in Kyzylorda.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)