Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 54% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,901 (3,327,122 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 2 hours ago)