Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 19% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Lyon you would need to make just about €3,399 (8,259,600 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens, Georgia costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)