Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Lyon, France
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,489 (﷼ 76,248,902) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,900 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)