Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 189 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 35% more expensive than in Lyon (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,555 (3,646,487 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,100 in Lyon.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)