Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00767 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Lyon you would need to make just about €3,878 (¥505,665) in Kawasaki.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coro costs 4,800,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)