Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Lyon, France
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01529 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 20% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,879 (188,293 Pound) in Kassala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)