Cost of living in Karaj, Iran vs Lyon, France
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,522 (﷼ 76,267,040) in Karaj.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,373 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €300 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$100 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (about 6 hours ago)