Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02865 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 33% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,543 (88,754 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)