Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 290 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 50% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,019 (8,754,807 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 6 hours ago)