Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 35% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,593 (₩3,531,817) in Jeonju.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saltillo costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)