Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Lyon, France
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,683 (﷼ 85,336,246) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Linares costs CH$250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 62,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 2 hours ago)