Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21708 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 53% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,700 (S/. 7,829) in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,585 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)