Cost of living in Hohhot, China vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12777 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 33% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,551 (19,969元) in Hohhot.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)