Cost of living in Hohhot, China vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12823 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 33% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,671 (20,833元) in Hohhot.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Astana costs 500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Quilmes costs ARS $165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 130 (about 3 hours ago)