Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Lyon, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10548 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Lyon (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,685 (44,414 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Lyon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,200TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,617 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨6 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 180 p. (about 1 hour ago)