Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Lyon, France
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10581 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Lyon (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,118 (38,913 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Lyon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)