Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.842 EUR / USD
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 13% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Lyon you would need to make just about €3,733 ($4,432) in Harare.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 2 hours ago)