Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Lyon, France
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,498 (﷼ 76,242,236) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,030 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 189,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 300,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)