Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 43% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,340 (5,419,052 Franc) in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)