Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 666 prices entered by 85 different people.
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Lyon (France)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 4 hours ago)