Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 239 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16016 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 64% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,530 (R$ 9,553) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (33 minutes ago)