Cost of living in Foshan, China vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12776 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 50% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Lyon you would need to make just about €2,201 (17,226元) in Foshan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $387,000 (about 4 hours ago)