Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15700 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 66% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,429 (R$ 9,100) in Feira de Santana.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)