Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 310 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 58% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,515 (Rp 26,593,010) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)