Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23842 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 56% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,671 (S/. 7,007) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs 2,390 Bs.S. (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 350TL (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)