Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00107 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 55% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,573 (CH$1,473,874) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)