Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13456 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,305 ($b9,696) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)