Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Lyon, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12578 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 45% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,364 ($b10,842) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $76 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨2.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)