Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13702 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,681 ($b12,267) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)