Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03770 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,541 (Mex$ 40,878) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)