Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 25% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Lyon you would need to make just about €3,136 (₩4,412,619) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (about 1 hour ago)