Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 1%|
Are you moving to Barcelona? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Barcelona of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 32 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €850 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Boa Vista costs R$ 6 (about 2 hours ago)