Cost of living in Aurangabad, India vs Lyon, France
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01120 EUR / INR
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 56% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,658 (₨148,064) in Aurangabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $650 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 52,300 (about 3 hours ago)