Cost of living comparison between Aguascalientes, Mexico and Lyon, France
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04804 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,347 (Mex$ 28,035) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gävle costs 6,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)