Cost of living comparison between Aguascalientes, Mexico and Lyon, France
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04789 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,339 (Mex$ 27,969) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dunaújváros costs 800 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Medellín costs COL$600,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨12,198 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Londrina costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)