Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Lyon, France
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00218 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Lyon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 46% cheaper than in Lyon (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Lyon you would need to make just about €1,990 (912,826 ₦) in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 2 hours ago)