Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Lviv, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 773 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.006 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Lviv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 22% more expensive than in Lviv (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,844₴ (€1,480) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000₴ in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)