Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Lviv, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 869 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.675 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Lviv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 14% more expensive than in Lviv (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,550₴ (€1,406) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000₴ in Lviv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (44 minutes ago)