Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Lviv, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 520 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.558 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Lviv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 22% more expensive than in Lviv (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,713₴ (€1,921) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000₴ in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)