Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Lviv, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 34.095 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Lviv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 156% more expensive than in Lviv (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 135,728₴ (€3,981) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000₴ in Lviv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanliurfa costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Le Mans costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brest costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Springs, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)