Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Luxembourg
|Personal Care||- 9%|
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 432 prices entered by 107 different people.
Do you live in Luxembourg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 23% cheaper than in Luxembourg
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$300,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manzanillo, Colima costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)