Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Luxembourg
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020.
Do you live in Luxembourg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 22% cheaper than in Luxembourg
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,600 in Luxembourg you would need to make just about €5,119 in Vicenza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $470 (about 3 hours ago)