Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Luxembourg
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020.
Do you live in Luxembourg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 22% cheaper than in Luxembourg
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,400 in Luxembourg you would need to make just about €4,975 in Vicenza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$15,000 (about 4 hours ago)